Job Opportunity: Digital Graphic Design Manager
The Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan seeks an exceptional, talented individual to support its team as it continues to create permanent, positive change in southeast Michigan through thoughtful philanthropy.
With generous support from thousands of donors, the Community Foundation is building permanent endowment for the region and helping individuals, families and businesses fulfill their charitable goals.
The Community Foundation invites submissions and expressions of interest for the position of Digital Graphic Design Manager.
The Digital Graphic Design Manager will work closely with both the Digital Communications Officer and Editor to create design solutions that support the Community Foundation’s strategy, initiatives and development needs through best-in-class design.
This position’s responsibilities are intended to grow and evolve in content and complexity over time. The core responsibilities of the Graphic Design Manager will be to design print and digital materials for the Community Foundation including advertising, marketing, and communications products. Deliverables are concept, design, and implementation of assets for print and digital ads, publication layouts, website, social, emails and some presentations.
- Learn the Community Foundation services and products as well as audience motivation so that the design work is insightful and
- Understand assigned creative briefs to ensure information is actionable prior to executing design
- Visually translate complicated financial concepts that helps to educate donors and partners on our services and
- Present creative concepts to internal teams as needed with thoughtful
- Execute and apply brand style guide elements including logo, development materials, typography, digital assets, and photography ensuring consistency with brand
- Oversee branding of Community Foundation
- Ensure that final assets follow specific brand guidelines with accuracy, efficiency, and
- Provide external presentation support for brand
- Maintain knowledge of creative marketing trends and best practices so brand shows up in the market in relevant
- Identify, deploy, and oversee vendor/consultant work as
- Stay current with email, web protocols, standards, and
- Stay adaptable, flexible and willing to learn new
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a creative/graphic design position at an agency, nonprofit or corporate design team required.
- Trainings or coursework completed in graphic design, art, or related field and/or bachelor’s degree.
- Advance experience with Adobe
- Proven experience executing design and layout of print materials, creating digital assets for email, infographics, websites, and social
- Passionate about design and knowledgeable about industry, trends, and
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Strong time management
- Ability to manage in a high-paced
- University degree or college diploma in graphic design, art, or related Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Nancy Davies, Human Resources Director at email@example.com.
To provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, height, weight, political or union affiliation, disability or any factor prohibited by law.