Your clients may be eligible for an immediate tax deduction when establishing a charitable fund. They may choose from a number of types of charitable funds, most of which can be established for as little as $10,000.
Fund Types Include:
- Donor Advised – Clients remain actively involved in how their gift is used to help charitable causes.
- Unrestricted – Your client’s gift ensures that the Community Foundation can address the most urgent needs and most promising opportunities in our region as they evolve.
- Field of Interest – Your client may support a specific cause that they care about, such as the arts, the environment, youth or the elderly. Such a fund could support a broad range of organizations working to address the cause(s) they care about.
- Designated – Your client can support a specific organization or group of organizations with a permanent endowment fund.
- Scholarship – Your client can invest in students and their educational aspirations.
To learn more about the types of funds at the Community Foundation, please refer to our detailed descriptions and answers to some frequently asked questions found by clicking here.
For a consultation, please contact our Philanthropic Services department at 313.961.6675.