Communities rely on robust key institutions to provide essential infrastructural services community wide.
This includes larger local agencies and nonprofits, school districts or educational institutions, local government, and others.
We are supporting a select group of key institutions to develop and implement their visions, leverage other funding, and build capacity for the long term.
What are key institutions?
We define key institutions as those that provide essential infrastructural services community-wide.
- The Pontiac Public School District: Support for an online learning curriculum
- The City of Pontiac: Support for the creation of an office of grants administration
- Oakland University: Support to the OU/Pontiac Initiative for community engagement
- Main Street Pontiac: Support to hire full-time person to manage daily operations
COVID-19 Relief Grants
Grants provided support to the following organizations for COVID-19 emergency aid efforts.
- Lighthouse of Oakland County
- Oakland Livingston Human Services Agency
- Centro Multicultural La Familia
Stay up to date with the latest from the Pontiac Funders Collaborative