The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Legacy Funds were created to provide permanent, endowed support for programs and initiatives that reflect the personal passions of Mr. Wilson.
Applications are Currently Closed
The grants made from these Community Foundation-based Funds are distinct from the grants made by the separate Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation.
In most cases, the grants made from the Legacy Funds serve to support very localized projects across the seven-county region for which a small grant can make all the difference.
In some cases, it may also provide an opportunity to test out ideas and programs on a smaller, pilot level.
- October 3, 2022 – Application Opens
- October 20, 2022, 3 p.m. – Virtual Informational Webinar Watch Webinar Recording
- December 3, 2022, 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to register in Fluxx, if you are not already registered.
- December 12, 2022, 5:00 p.m. – Application Deadline
- Late April 2023 – Grantee Award and Decline Notifications Will Be Sent; Funded Projects Can Begin
- May 2023 – Grants Will Be Announced Publicly
Applications are Closed!
For questions regarding the Caregivers Fund, contact Mary Clark
For questions regarding the Design and Access Fund, contact Greg Yankee
For questions regarding the Youth Sports, contact Alana Glass
For questions regarding the Grosse Pointe Community Assets Fund, contact Katie Brisson
Return to Legacy Funds Home Page