The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Legacy Funds were created to provide permanent, endowed support for programs and initiatives that reflect the personal passions of Mr. Wilson.
The grants made from these Community Foundation-based Funds are distinct from the grants made by the separate Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation.
In most cases, the grants made from the Legacy Funds serve to support very localized projects across the seven-county region for which a small grant can make all the difference.
In some cases, it may also provide an opportunity to test out ideas and programs on a smaller, pilot level.
- October 17, 2023 – Application Opens
- December 6, 2023, 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to register in Fluxx, if you are not already registered.
- December 15, 2023, 5:00 p.m. – Application Deadline
- Late April 2024 – Grantee Award and Decline Notifications Will Be Sent; Funded Projects Can Begin
- May 2024 – Grants Will Be Announced Publicly