The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Legacy Funds were created to provide permanent, endowed support for programs and initiatives that reflect the personal passions of Mr. Wilson.
The grants made from these Community Foundation-based Funds are distinct from the grants made by the separate Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation.
In most cases, the grants made from the Legacy Funds serve to support very localized projects across the seven-county region for which a small grant can make all the difference.
In some cases, it may also provide an opportunity to test out ideas and programs on a smaller, pilot level.
- October 1, 2021 – Application Opens
- December 1, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to register in Fluxx, if you are not already registered.
- December 10, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – Application Deadline
- Late April 2022 – Grantee Award and Decline Notifications Will Be Sent; Funded Projects Can Begin
- May 2022 – Grants Will Be Announced Publicly
Steps To Apply
The application period is currently closed.
For questions regarding the Caregivers Fund, contact Melissa Kesterson
For questions regarding the Design and Access Fund, contact Tom Woiwode
For questions regarding the Youth Sports, contact Alana Glass
For questions regarding the Grosse Pointe Community Assets Fund, contact Katie Brisson