As part of their grant award, all grantees will have access to a list of technical assistance providers; have the opportunity to join a learning and networking cohort with other grantees; and will have access to the Michigan Nonprofit Association’s free nonprofit assessment tool, which can help organizations identify areas for strengthening.
- August 15: Applications open.
- August 29, 12 – 1 p.m.: Virtual Information Session (View Recording)
- September 2: Deadline to register in FLUXX.
- August 15 – September 12: Optional one-on-one application assistance available by appointment.
- September 12: Deadline to apply. Applications are due by 5 p.m. on September 12.
- November 11: Grantee award and decline notifications will be sent.
- November 11 – December 12: Optional one-on-one application debrief available by appointment.
Applications are Closed
Important Note: We have a new online grants management system. If you think you will apply for a Pontiac Capacity Building grant, you should go on the site now and register your organization by September 2. Registration only needs to happen once, but is required before you can submit an application. Contact our grants management team for any questions.