All scholarship funds directly managed by the Community Foundation have one, common online application process. All you need to do is submit one application through our online application portal and you will be considered by all scholarship funds.
Here are some dates to keep in mind:
November 17: The registration portal and application forms go live! After registering, you can begin to draft your online application.
February 15: Registration deadline! Registrations will not be accepted beyond March 5 at 5 p.m. EST.
March 16: Application deadline! Applications will not be accepted beyond March 16 at 5 p.m. EST.
March to June: All applications will be reviewed during this time, a determination will be made as to the winners, and all applicants will be notified whether or not they have received a scholarship.
June: If you are selected for a scholarship, you must submit your college choice forms to us at this time so we know where to direct your scholarships.
July to August: Awards will be sent to schools once college choice forms are received.
Register for the Scholarship Portal
The deadline to register for the scholarship portal was February 15, 2021, at 5 p.m.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Additionally, there are some scholarship funds managed directly by schools. The majority of those have March 15 deadlines and are awarded on a similar timeline. Information regarding which schools have such programs can be found in the Apply section further down on this page.
Online Scholarship Applications
Before starting an application, make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is not blocked by your spam or junk mail filters to ensure our emails will reach your inbox. Also, if you are using Google Chrome, please read our special note about this browser, found here.
Our online application makes applying for one of our scholarships easy. You must register for our scholarship portal before you apply! Registrations are due February 15, 2021, by 5 p.m. EST.
By filling out one application form, you will be considered by all of our scholarship funds.
School-Based Scholarship Applications
To apply to any of the school-based scholarship programs, you simply need to visit the guidance counselor in the school district of the program. If your school is not listed below, simply follow the steps to apply to our general scholarship application (listed above). Schools with specific scholarships offered include:
- Bloomfield Hills High School – Robert C. J. Traub Memorial Scholarship Travel Fund
- Chelsea High School – For the Robert L. Daniels, George Palmer, and Brewster E. and Emily C. Peabody Scholarships
- Chippewa Valley High School – Sanford W. and Elaine E. Feig
- Cornerstone Schools – For the Renaissance of Values Scholarship
- Dearborn Public Schools District – Charles Lomas Memorial Scholarship
- Divine Child High School – For the Monsignor Herbert Weier Scholarship
- Everest Academy – For the Renaissance of Values Scholarship
- Ferndale High School – Lorraine Giles Scholarship
- Fowlerville High School – For the Imelda “Mel” and Ralph Lemar Scholarship
- Gaylord High School – Cheryl Wojtas Memorial Scholarship
- Howell High School – Beta Sigma Phi Iota, Cary Baldwin, and Bernie Gibbons Memorial Scholarships
- L’Anse Creuse High School – Sanford W. and Elaine E. Feig
- Mason High School – Reighard Family Memorial Scholarship
- Mt. Clemens High School – Sanford W. and Elaine E. Feig
- North Farmington High School – For the Dick DePaolis Memorial Scholarship
- Port Huron Area Schools – Cheryl Wojtas Memorial Scholarship
- Whitmer High School (Toledo, OH) – Reighard Family Memorial Scholarship
For School-Based Scholarship Programs Only:
Below is a list of forms for the school-based scholarships for use by the students and guidance counselors in the schools that offer them directly. Simply click on the name to download a PDF of the form:
Common Application Form: This form is used for any of our school-based programs.
Recommender Form: This form is an optional template for our school-based programs to use.
Special Forms for Renaissance of Values Fund Only:
Everest Application Form: This is for eighth graders at Everest Academy who want to apply for funding for private, accredited high schools.
Financial Aid Form: This form is for Everest applicants to complete for inclusion with their applications.