Additionally, there are some scholarship funds managed directly by schools. The majority of those have March 15 deadlines and are awarded on a similar timeline. Information regarding which schools have such programs can be found in the Apply section further down on this page.
Before starting an application, make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is not blocked by your spam or junk mail filters to ensure our emails will reach your inbox. Also, if you are using Google Chrome, please read our special note about this browser, found here.
Our online application makes applying for one of our scholarships easy. You must register for our scholarship portal before you apply! Registrations are due February 15, 2023, by 5 p.m. EST.
By filling out one application form, you will be considered by all of our scholarship funds.
The application deadline is March 15.
School-Based Scholarship Applications
To apply to any of the school-based scholarship programs, you simply need to visit the guidance counselor in the school district of the program. If your school is not listed below, simply follow the steps to apply to our general scholarship application (listed above). Schools with specific scholarships offered include:
- Bloomfield Hills High School – Robert C. J. Traub Memorial Scholarship Travel Fund
- Brighton High School – Susan Rafferty Scholarship
- Chelsea High School – For the Robert L. Daniels, George Palmer, and Brewster E. and Emily C. Peabody Scholarships
- Chippewa Valley High School – Sanford W. and Elaine E. Feig
- Cornerstone Schools – For the Renaissance of Values Scholarship
- Dearborn Public Schools District – Charles Lomas Memorial Scholarship
- Divine Child High School – For the Monsignor Herbert Weier Scholarship
- Everest Academy – For the Renaissance of Values Scholarship
- Ferndale High School – Lorraine Giles Scholarship
- Fowlerville High School – For the Imelda “Mel” and Ralph Lemar Scholarship
- Gaylord High School – Cheryl Wojtas Memorial Scholarship
- Howell High School – Beta Sigma Phi Iota, Cary Baldwin, and Bernie Gibbons Memorial Scholarships
- L’Anse Creuse High School – Sanford W. and Elaine E. Feig
- Mason High School – Reighard Family Memorial Scholarship
- Mt. Clemens High School – Sanford W. and Elaine E. Feig
- North Farmington High School – For the Dick DePaolis Memorial Scholarship
- Port Huron Area Schools – Cheryl Wojtas Memorial Scholarship
- Whitmer High School (Toledo, OH) – Reighard Family Memorial Scholarship
For School-Based Scholarship Programs Only:
Below is a list of forms for the school-based scholarships for use by the students and guidance counselors in the schools that offer them directly. Simply click on the name to download a PDF of the form:
Common Application Form: This form is used for any of our school-based programs.
Recommender Form: This form is an optional template for our school-based programs to use.
Special Forms for Renaissance of Values Fund Only:
Everest Application Form: This is for eighth graders at Everest Academy who want to apply for funding for private, accredited high schools.
Most Holy Trinity Application Form: This is for eighth graders at Most Holy Trinity School who want to apply for funding for private, accredited high schools.
Financial Aid Form: This form is for Everest and Most Holy Trinity applicants to complete for inclusion with their applications.