Join with others in the community and make your gift today to support the work of organizations serving the LGBTQ+ community in southeast Michigan.
Make An Online Gift
Please note that donations made online are charged a 2.6% + $0.26 from the vendor that processes these transactions. If you would like to make a donation without that fee, please call us at 313-961-6675.
There are many ways to give, including to a number of specific funds that are overseen by the HOPE Committee:
- HOPE Fund Endowment – Your gift will help strengthen the endowment that provides a permanent source of annual support to fund the most pressing needs of the community today and into the future.
- HOPE Fund Grantmaking– Gifts to this fund will have an immediate impact upon our grantmaking efforts.
- LGBT Racial Equity Endowment – Gifts to this fund will provide a lasting source of support to organizations and groups that work on the issues facing people of color in the LGBT community.
The following organizations have elected to set up an endowment fund at the Community Foundation to provide a permanent source of revenue to support their general operations. Gifts may be directed to these funds, as well:
- Affirmations Community Center
- AIDS Partnership Michigan Inc.
- Equality Michigan
- Michigan AIDS Coalition
- Ruth Ellis Center Inc.
Leave a Legacy
Become a member of The HOPE Fund Legacy Society by making a commitment to support The HOPE Fund through a bequest or a deferred-gift arrangement.
Your gift will help to ensure the long-term growth of resources to support future needs of the local LGBT community.
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a member of The HOPE Fund Legacy Society.
Get HOPE Fund Updates
Questions? Feel free to contact
Program Officer, Health Initiatives
Contact Surabhi for grant-related questions
Associate Philanthropic Services Officer
Contact Stephanie for donor-related questions