Join with others in the community and make your gift today to support the work of organizations serving the LGBT community in southeast Michigan.
Make An Online Gift
There are many ways to give, including to a number of specific funds that are overseen by the HOPE Committee:
- HOPE Fund Endowment – Your gift will help strengthen the endowment that provides a permanent source of annual support to fund the most pressing needs of the community today and into the future.
- HOPE Fund Grantmaking– Gifts to this fund will have an immediate impact upon our grantmaking efforts.
- LGBT Racial Equity Endowment – Gifts to this fund will provide a lasting source of support to organizations and groups that work on the issues facing people of color in the LGBT community.
The following organizations have elected to set up an endowment fund at the Community Foundation to provide a permanent source of revenue to support their general operations. Gifts may be directed to these funds, as well:
- Affirmations Community Center
- AIDS Partnership Michigan Inc.
- Equality Michigan
- Michigan AIDS Coalition
- Ruth Ellis Center Inc.
Give by check, cash, securities or wire transfer.
Please make your check payable to the “Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan” and mail it to:
Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
333 W. Fort St., Suite 2010
Detroit, MI 48226
If the check is to be credited to a particular named fund at the Community Foundation, please write the name of the fund on the memo line of the check or, as an alternative, attach the check to a letter indicating into which fund it should be deposited.
Checks for memorial gifts should indicate the name of the person being remembered on the memo line of the check and, if known, the name of the particular fund in which the memorial gift should be deposited.
For assistance with how to give gifts of cash, marketable securities or wire transfer, please review our Procedures for Making a Gift of Cash or Stock document.
Leave a Legacy
Become a member of The HOPE Fund Legacy Society by making a commitment to support The HOPE Fund through a bequest or a deferred-gift arrangement.
Your gift will help to ensure the long-term growth of resources to support future needs of the local LGBT community.
Contact Melissa Smiley if you are interested in becoming a member of The HOPE Fund Legacy Society.
Get HOPE Fund Updates