Steps in applying to the Southeast Michigan Immigrant and Refugee Funder Collaborative are as follows:
- June 23, 2020: Applications open
- July 10, 2020: Deadline to register. All applicants must register in Fluxx, the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan’s online grant portal in order to begin an application. Registrations may require up to 5 business days to be processed.
- July 21, 2020: Applications due by 5 p.m.
- August 14, 2020: Grantee award and decline notifications will be sent
- August 28, 2020: Grant payments will be disbursed
- Mid-September 2020: Public announcement of grants will be made
Questions? Feel free to contact
Senior Program Officer
313.961.6675, ext. 123