Here are a few key facts about applications to the Detroit Auto Dealers Association Charitable Foundation Fund:
- Grants range from $10,000 to $50,000
- Projects must benefit children and youth (defined as Pre-K-12) in southeast Michigan
- Any 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in southeast Michigan may apply for a grant. Southeast Michigan is defined as the seven counties of Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Monroe, Washtenaw, St. Clair and Livingston. The 7 nonprofit organizations that traditionally receive support directly from the Charity Preview are ineligible. Please note that the Fund does not award grants to host or sponsor events.
- Applications will open in the Fall of 2022.
- Important Note: We have a new online grants management system. If you think you will apply for a grant, you should go on the site now and register your organization. Registration only needs to happen once, but is required before you can submit an application.